Pages

Friday, September 22, 2017

Zones of the ocean...




 This term I having been working on my ocean zones. I have been learning about Sunlight, Twilight and midnight. I have learnt lots and lots about the ocean zones. 

 In the sunlight zone there are Tuna fishes. Also in Twilight there are Shrimps, Sword fish and hatchet fish, and the last one Midnight zone. In midnight zone there Angler fishes, giant squids and Tripod fishes. 

I have been working hard on this ocean zone thing just for all of you's. Hope you enjoy the zones of the ocean.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey aisa, Nature here I really like this piece of work you taught me a lot, but there are some parts of it were it doesn't make sense and I don't really understand it anyway good job!!.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about