Pages

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

One part of the character traits.

                            Number The Star's

Today I am posting about two  characters that is on my character traits. These characters are about the Nazi soldier's.Nazi soldier's have bad mortar's. How I found out about these Nazi soldier's is that I first read a novel then get information. First we read from chapter 1 to chapter 8. Well we read up to chapter 8 we find information about our characters, then put the information into our character traits. The novel that I have been reading is a novel named Number the Stars. I have both soldiers that I have created on my own character trait. After I created my the two soldiers in my character trait, I have to find information about them. On my character trait I have to draw what the soldier's look then write information about the two soldier's. 

After you see this part of my character trait, PLEASE GIVE ME FEEDBACK!!!












2 comments:

  1. Hi Asia,
    I like the information that you used for the soldiers about how they are evil and what they do to hurt other people. When you were explaining about the soldiers it didn't make sence when you said (every time a soldier pastes a church or christian person they will burn the church and kill the christian person.) that didn't make sense. maybe next time you can re read what you have writen to make it great quality.
    After all it was really good. Good job keep up the great work. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Aisa,
    I really like your character traits because you explained why they are evil. But I found one problem, when you said they like to find Jewish people and "Punish the to death". I'm pretty sure that you meant Punish them to death.. But you did a great job at your character traits. Keep It up!

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about