Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

The minute and hour hand.



I have been learning about how to count minutes down the clock. This took me two days to get this completed. I hope you people have learnt something from this video. I have tried my personal best trying to get this finished.

 It was kind of hard for me to get this finished. I am so so so happy for getting this D.L.O completed and finished. I can't wait until you people are able to watch this D.L.O. A D.L.O means a video. 

I have learnt lots from maths today and can't wait to do another D.L.O, or should say video. Hope you watch this video. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Aisa I like your DLO about your hand clock and many peaple will see this and the kids, don't know how to see whats the time so pleopl can learn this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aisa I had truoble accessing this video it would be good if you could reply and send the link to me Thanks from Quaid

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about