Pages

Friday, November 24, 2017

King of the Jungle

King Of the Jungle

I will be talking about lion’s and what they eat and where they live. In my report there will be some incredible pictures in it. There will be some amazing facts about lion’s in my report. I will be also talking about the lion’s prey. I will also be talking about what lions eat, hunt and kill. In my report there will be some other animals and other creature in my report. Some pictures in my report will relate to what I have written. There will also be some scary pictures and some good pictures of lions. Hope you enjoy my information report about lions.

Predation - Wikipedia
Things about lions...
Lions are one of the most dangerous creatures in the world.  Lions are very social cats and live in groups called prides. ... With both types of lion prides, the females stay put. All of the females in a pride are usually related to each other because females tend to stay with the pride in which they are born.
File:Como Zoo's lions.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
Pet lion’s..
Some lions are family pets with other people. There are days when people are sleeping and hugging lions, but sometimes they do get a bit ruff and then they will end up killing you by scratching and biting with their sharp teeth#Nails

African, Lion - Free pictures on Pixabay
African lion’s
African lions are the most social of all big cats and live together in groups or “prides. African lions are the king of the Jungle’s.
Lions eat lots of other animals like wildebeest  impala, zebra, giraffe, buffalo and wild hogs to sometimes rhinos and hippos. They also eat smaller animals such as hares, birds and reptiles. Lions are also known to attack elephants when food is scarce.


Lions do one of the loudest roars in the world. Lions mostly battle with tigers. The lion first scratch the tiger in the face then put it on the ground and kill it. Lions are one of the biggest cats in the world. Some lions are bald and other lions have lots of hair around their scary looking head.

My opinion is that I know that lions eat tigers and snakes and other prey. Lion’s prey are buffalo, Tiger’s and Anacondas. The prey that lions hunt the most are tiger’s and anaconda.  They battle each other like it’s a war. The king of the jungle mostly win all of their wars. Most lions have a happy life.

Conclusion...

I have told you that lion’s are the most dangerous creatures in the world. I have put some interesting fact’s in my report like that lions do one of the loudest roars. I have talked about lions and I have put pictures about lions so I hope that you have learnt something.




















1 comment:

  1. Hi Aisa, I'm Denise from St Bernadette School, I'm also a year 5.
    I like the way you put a lot of information, usually but I was so blow-end up when I read your blog post. It has lots of information about the king of the jungle which is the lions. I have one helpful comment for you and it is that maybe you could put a really good introduction of what you had to do and why are you doing this. But most of all Great work.

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about