Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

Reading D.L.O


This term I have learning about Freak the Mighty. I had to make a google drawing and put the important part of the story in the google drawing. The important part of the story is when Killer Kane kidnapp's his own son Kevin. This story is in a book called Freak the mighty. I have been reading Freak the Mighty for 4 week's.

 I have been working hard on this google drawing. I have been trying my best to complete this google drawing. Also my class have been working hard and trying there best on there Google drawing. Hope you enjoy my Reading D.L.O...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about