Pages

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Aisa's NZ music month



The past 2 weeks me and my school class have been doing a slide. Also I had a group. I and the group were practicing a dance. The song that we practice was called we don't know how lucky we are. I have been working hard on this slide. All of these things were hard.

The kind of work that I had to do was find things on the internet about Fred dagg, when was he born and when did he die. It took 2 weeks for me to get this work finished and completed.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aisa, I think you put lots of effort on that slide show. But next time you should put your words a bit bigger. What is this all about? But keep up the great work Aisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Asia I like your post that was awesome next time you could add in another song like the gumboots song but it still made me impress of your work

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about