Pages

Thursday, December 1, 2016

Dear future me:

Made i n 2016 Term 4 week 8...


Dear future Me:

By the time you read this many years will have passed.  In fact you will be turning 21 years old.  This is a little reminder of what your goals were when you were like 5,6,7,8,9,. Also your dreams and aspirations were as a 9 year old..

Is your goal is to be a landscaper? If you become a landscaper then your goals will be to build fences and plant flowers in a garden . Did you ever do any of that work with your family and friends?. I hope you did.

I’d like to plant flowers and grow some vegetables in my yard. I want to grow vegetables off the ground so I can rip them off the ground and cook them then eat them. If  you don’t have any money and you want to buy vegetables then grow them.

You might be 25 years old right now but this was written when you were 9 year old. This reminder you of when you were back in primary school. This reminder was made back in 2016. You could have a picture of you at this school, and that picture will remind you back in primary school. And that picture could also remind all your friends you had. I could send my child hornby primary school then I could remember my school.

9 year old Me.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Aisa, that's a great dear future me story. landscaper is a hard job for some people doing this. When you grow up, are you going to be a landscaper?

    ReplyDelete

Comments
Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about